We challenged GoRead schools, pupils and parents to read your way through the lockdown at the start of 2021.
The GoReadathon ran from 11 January to 12 February and we were amazed at how much reading you all did!
During the GoReadathon you collectively sat down and read over 61,000 times!
Over the event you started over 32,000 books (and finished 25,551 before the GoReadathon ended).
Reads Each Day
Over the event you averaged 2,038 reading sessions each day!
Books Each Day
You started, on average, 851 books each day.
SS Peter and Paul Catholic Primary Academy and Nursery
A massive congratulations to all the pupils, parents and staff
A huge well done to everyone at both schools.
The Full Results
Wherever your school has finished, give yourselves a big clap!
- SS Peter and Paul Catholic Primary Academy and Nursery
- Radleys Primary
- Embleton Vincent Edwards C of E Primary
- Husbands Bosworth Primary
- Arthur Bugler Primary School
- Coteford infant school
- Appleton Thorn Primary School
- Eaton Square School
- Dymchurch Primary School
- St Bartholomews Primary Academy
- Pinfold Street Primary School
- St Michael's Catholic Primary Academy & Nursery
- Petham Primary School
- Loxdale Primary School
- Castlecroft Primary School
- Wymeswold C of E Primary School
- Carreghofa C P School
- The Holy Family Catholic Primary School
- Lydd Primary School
- St John's CofE Primary
The GoReadathon will return!